2012 Halloween Events in Breckenridge, CO
Breckenridge CO is offering an array of events and festivities for Halloween 2012 that are sure to provide hauntingly satisfying fun for the entire family and all of your friends. Here is a brief rundown of the spooky fun to enjoy in Breckenridge, Colorado this year:
- October 26th, 2012 – Halloween Costume Party (Infants through 5th Graders) at Father Dyer United Methodist Church, 310 Wellington Rd. – 5:30 to 8:30pm, $10 Reservations Required Call Laurel 970-389-6228
- October 30th, 2012 – Special Haunted Tour of Breckenridge by the Breckenridge Heritage Alliance at Welcome Center, 203 S. Main St. – 4:00pm $15 Adults/$10 Kids Ages 4+ Call for Reservations 970-453-9767 Ext. 2*
- October 31st, 2012 – Halloween Trick or Treat on the Streets by Community Members & Town of Breckenridge on Harris & High Streets, Begins at Dusk, Great for Families/Children
- October 31st, 2012 – Tombstone Tales at Twilight by the Breckenridge Heritage Alliance at Valley Brook Cemetery, Intersection of Valley Brook & Airport Road – 4:00pm $15 adults/$10 Kids Ages 4-12* Call for Reservations 970-453-9767 Ext. 2*
- October 31st, 2012 – Haunted House/Milne Madhouse by Breckenridge Heritage Alliance at 104 North Harris Street, 4:00pm – 7:00pm+, Free Admission!
- October 31st, 2012 – Haunted Hearthstone by Backstage Theater & Hearthstone Restaurant 130 S. Ridge St. 7:00 to 9:00pm, $50 Call for Reservations 970-453-0199, Costumes Welcome
Many other local restaurants/bars are also adding to the scary atmosphere with Halloween specials on food & drink to enjoy after working up an appetite enjoying the events above.
If you are visiting Breckenridge and looking for some down right spooky deals on Breckenridge Real Estate, contact Krystal Knott of Christie’s International Real Estate to find the perfect CO Mountain Ski Property.