9097′ Flats are new luxury condos for sale in Frisco, Colorado, with plans to break ground in 4th quarter 2022. This new Frisco CO real estate complex pays homage to Frisco’s elevation of 9,097 feet above sea level and is situated on the west end of Frisco’s historic Main Street. This new development provides easy access to all that Frisco and Summit County have to offer. Just steps from your front door is Frisco’s expansive bike path with access to numerous hiking and biking trailheads, as well as numerous options for shopping and dining on Frisco’s Main Street. Designed by Allen-Guerra Architecture, 9097′ Flats is a mixed use real estate development including commercial space on the first floor and underground parking.
- Main Street Frisco
- Bike Path Steps from the Front Door
- Six World-Class Ski Resorts within 45 Minutes
- Mount Royal and Peak One Views
- Exercise Room
- Heated Garage
- Secure Building
- Designated Parking Spaces Equivalent to Bedroom Count
- Individual Storage Spaces in Garage
- EV Charging Ports
Residences for Sale
Residences at 9097′ Flats are condos with an array of floor plans. Floor plans include:
- Four 1 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms residences with two different floor plans ranging from 775 to 787 square feet
- Nine 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms residences with four different floor plans ranging from 952 to 1,353 square feet
- Eight 2 bedrooms plus den, 3 bathrooms residences with 1,347 square feet
- Nine 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom residences with four different floor plans ranging from 1,570 to 1,769 square feet
- Four Deed Restricted units including two 1 bedroom/2 bathroom residences, one 2 bedroom/2 bathroom residences, and one 2 bedroom plus den/2 bathroom residences
View all 9097′ Flats floor plans below:
Pricing for 9097′ Flats starts $969,000 for a 775 square foot residence with one bedroom and two bathrooms up to $2,449,000 for a 1,769 square foot residence with three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Please see below for 9097′ Flats pricing:
9097′ Flats will be finished with top-of-the-line mountain modern finishes. Each residence will have quartz countertops, Dacor appliances, luxury engineered plank flooring, and even air conditioning which is uncommon in Summit County.
See finishes and finish options below:
If you are considering purchasing a 9097′ Flats residence or commercial space in Frisco, Colorado or would like more information on 9097′ including finish options, contact Krystal Knott or Brett Rudolph with Christie’s International Real Estate at 970-462-1416.