Are you looking to start your summer vacation in Breckenridge, Colorado but you aren’t sure what activities will be open or if dining is even available at your favorite Breckenridge restaurants? Breckenridge Resort is opening up for their summer activities. This guide will provide a clear list of activities available and safety measures put in place to help keep your family safe.
Breckenridge Resort Summer Activities
Breckenridge Resort will be opening for the summer on July 4, 2020. The resort will be offering the following mountain activities from 9:30am to 4:00pm daily:
- Alpine Slide
- Ride your choice of three 2,600ft-long slides start at the Peak 8 Base Camp
- A single ride is $28 and $14 for a passenger
- Scenic Chairlift Rides
- Get your view from the top for $23.
- Gold Runner Coaster
- Race through the forest on the 2,500 foot long elevated coaster track
- Get your resort trail map here
- Other Breckenridge Summer Activities
- Explore all the activities Breckenridge has to offer at GoBreck.com
Breckenridge Resort Dining
Additionally, on mountain dining will include the following:
- Ski Hill Grill will be offering Grab & Go and Pre-Packaged lunches from 9:30am-4:30pm daily.
- Sevens Restaurant and Lobby Bar will be offering and all day menu from 11:00am-9:00pm daily.
- Other Breckenridge Dining Options
- Breckenridge is home to more than 70 restaurants with most of them open. For a complete dining guide, visit GoBreck.com