Doing a celebration dance in your new Summit County, Colorado real estate purchase? Bring your celebratory spirit and dance moves to Breckenridge this January 11th – 14th for the annual Ullr Fest. This multi-day, fun filled event pays homage to Ullr the Norse God of Snow so he will grace Breckenridge with a tremendous ski season filled with the fresh snowfall that keeps us loving winter.
During Ullr Fest don’t be surprised to see many horned Viking helmets, fur cloaks and boots. The annual Ullr Parade is the highlight of the events, with over 12,000 enthusiasts filling Main Street. Stop by our Christie’s International Real Estate office on the corner of Main Street and Ski Hill Road for an excellent viewing of the parade!
ULLR FEST SIGNATURE EVENTS (Click here for more details and events)
– Crowning of the Ullr King & Queen + Talent Show
– Riverwalk Center / Doors Open at 6pm / FREE
– Ullr Parade / Main Street / 4:30pm
– Bonfire / South Gondola Parking Lot / 5 – 7pm
– Ullr Ice Plunge / Maggie Pond / 2-4pm
– Comedy Night / Riverwalk Center / 7pm
– Ice Skating Party / Steven C. West Arena (189 Boreas Pass Road)/ 11 – 12:45pm
While here, you will notice a number of Summit County, Colorado properties for sale. For additional information on homes for sale in Summit County, Colorado, contact Krystal Knott with Christie’s International Real Estate. The Knott’s have over 10 years full time experience and can assist you with any purchase or sale in Summit County, Colorado. You can reach her at 970.333.0116 or email me directly at Krystal.email@example.com.