Buying Summit County Colorado Real Estate
Whether you are looking for relaxation, recreation, or both-you will find it through our Summit County Real Estate or Park County Real Estate agents. Our fabulous resort communities have some of the best land, condos and houses in Summit County and are renowned for their amazing winter sports venues, summer outdoor recreation, eclectic business districts, fine dining, historical spirit and close access to the Mile High City of Denver, Colorado. You will discover live theater and amazing cultural events to renew your spirit and enlighten your mind.
Krystal Knott and Brett Rudolph with Christie’s International Real Estate are experienced Summit County real estate brokers that will listen closely to your needs and help you find the right property to meet your needs and desires. As Christie’s International Real Estate associates, this team is part of an organization that represents extraordinary luxury real estate throughout the world.
As Christie’s International Real Estate associates, we take pride in our experience, resources, and international connections.
In addition to a wide variety of exquisite homes and vacation properties, through Christie’s International Real Estate we offer you:
- A network of offices to assist you locally and globally
- A team of associates with knowledge of their local markets
- A website that displays property listings from around the world
Krystal Knott and Brett Rudolph specialize in real estate sales in Summit County and Park County, Colorado including:
- Breckenridge Real Estate including Blue River
- Keystone Real Estate
- Copper Mountain Real Estate
- Frisco Real Estate
- Dillon Real Estate including Summit Cove
- Silverthorne Real Estate including Wildernest
- Park County Real Estate
If you are looking for a second house, condo or piece of land in Summit County, Colorado, chances are the seller will be represented by a professional real estate broker. Shouldn’t you have professional representation too?
Krystal Knott and Brett Rudolph of Christie’s International Real Estate are skilled negotiators. They will represent you and your best interests in any real estate purchase transaction. How much will their experience, education, connections, passion and professionalism as dedicated Summit County real estate agents cost you? Absolutely nothing. It’s true. We will:
- help you identify your real estate priorities, set a price range, and make a list of needs and wants based on your input
- help you understand the Summit County, Colorado real estate market
- help you search for properties that meet your needs
- help you connect with reputable support professionals to obtain financing, home inspections, title insurance, homeowners insurance, and more
- help you make your relocation as smooth as possible by providing detailed information about the community’s demographics, education system, cost of living, business community, employment opportunities, health services, and recreational amenities
- help you negotiate the best possible purchasing price and contract conditions
- help you complete and present a real estate purchase contract
- help you work through the settlement and closing process
- Our services to you are free. We’ll be beside you every step of the way.
We can’t wait to help you find for your dream house in Summit County, Colorado! Start your online search today and contact us when you are ready to speak to experienced, full time Realtors with over 17 years of combined experience in Summit County Real Estate sales.