Keystone Winter Culinary Fesitval
March 2-4, 2012
It is that time of year again for the amazing Keystone Winter Culinary Festival this weekend, March 2-4, 2012 in Keystone Colorado. The festival showcases a tantalizing lineup of culinary events, which will be sure to delight even the most discerning palate! From kitchen demos and cooking classes to a selection of wine, beer and spirit tastings, and even an ice carving demo, there will be something for everyone to thoroughly enjoy.
Amateurs and foodies alike will have the opportunity to experience the culinary talents of award-winning chefs of several of Keystone’s top rated restaurants, including Alpenglow Stube, Der Fondue Chessel, The Ranch at Keystone and one of our all-time favorite restaurants, the Ski Tip Lodge. Here is a brief rundown of the delectable schedule for the Keystone Winter Culinary Festival:
Friday, March 2nd:
- Show Kitchen Demo at Alpenglow Stube – 10:30am
- Pastry Demo at Keystone Conference Center – 2:00pm
- North American Whiskey Experiences at Black Bear Grill – 4:00pm
- World Celebration of Wine Dinner at the Ski Tip Lodge – 6:00pm
- Ice Carving Demo with Chef Steve Nguyen at Gondola Plaza – 11:00am
- Decadent Wellness presented by and at the Keystone Spa – 11:30am
- Kids in the Kitchen Cooking Class at Warren Station – 11:30am
- Beer Tasting at Black Bear Grill – 2:00pm
- Unique Red Varietals and Blends Wine Tasting at the Ski Tip Lodge – 3:30pm (Sold Out)
- Champagne Seminar at The Ranch – 3:00pm
- Martini Tasting at Black Bear Grill – 4:00pm
- Grand Tasting at Der Fondue Chessel and Alpenglow Stube on Keystone Resort’s North Peak – 5:30pm – 9:00pm
- Champagne Brunch at 11,444 feet at Alpenglow Stube – Starts at 10:30am
Doesn’t this sound like an amazing event to experience while enjoying the fresh powder at Keystone Ski Resort? Check out the full schedule and details, make reservations (required) with tickets and ticket packages now before the entire event is sold out.
If you are in the area for this event or others in the future and are interested in owning or selling Keystone CO Real Estate, contact Krystal Knott with Christie’s International Real Estate to make your Summit County CO Real Estate dreams a reality.