New Additions at Summit County Colorado Ski Resorts for the 2013/2014 Ski Season
The Summit County 2013/2014 ski season is up and running with all 4 of our local mountains open! Many of the Summit County ski resorts have new happenings including new terrain, exciting events including the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Teams and more.
– The Dew Tour is back again and runs from December 12-15, 2013 bringing many athletes that will compete in the Olympics.
– The One Club at One Ski Hill Place is considered Breckenridge’s alpine country club on snow. This exclusive owners only club takes your ski day to new heights with valet parking, breakfast, ski valet service and owner/guest ski lockers, owner only special events and more. Whether you are staying in your residence or your unit is rented, owners can still utilize and enjoy the many benefits of the One Club. Let us know if this interests you as we would be happy to provide more information and discuss how you can become a One Club member.
Copper Mountain Ski Resort –
-Sherpa, the new smartphone app, provides on mountain tips, directions and more. Download the app, plug in your headphones and enhance your day on the mountain with the interactive assistance of Sherpa.
– Copper is home to the U.S. Ski Team Speed Center which opened this year. This is the only early season, full length downhill training center in the world. This year the 2014 U.S. Ski Team members were named and announced among a festive crowd of fans at Copper Mountain on November 8, 2013.
Keystone Ski Resort –
– Looking to visit Summit County and take a look at properties? Why not stay in Keystone – if you book 2 nights of lodging, kids under the age of 12 will ski for free.
Arapahoe Basin –
– The terrain park located just below the Black Mountain Express at the top of the mountain will be back this year. Back by popular demand after the park’s absence last year, it should be complete and ready for riding the 1st or 2nd week of December.
– December 1-20, 2013 Kid’s Ski Free, absolutely free with no purchase necessary.
If you plan on visiting Summit County, Colorado this winter we hope you and your family are able to get outside and enjoy the snow! If owning Summit County Real Estate whether it be in Breckenridge, Frisco, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Silverthorne or Dillon is something you would like to explore, let us know so we can discuss your search criteria and can arrange a time to view properties of interest while you are in town. Call Krystal Knott with LIV Sotheby’s International Realty at 970.333.0116 or search the entire Summit County MLS online.