The final weekend of the 2014 Summit County Parade of Homes is this weekend September 27-28, 2014. These spectacular Summit County properties will be open from 10am – 5pm each day. You can purchase tickets for the Summit County Parade of Homes 2014 either at one of the homes or online through the Summit County Builder’s Association, tickets are $15 per person with proceeds benefiting the Summit Foundation. This year there are 15 properties entered in the Summit County Parade of Homes:
– 201 Fly Line Drive, a duplex home in the Angler Mountain Ranch subdivision built by Compass Homes
– 70 Pheasant Tail Lane, a 4-bedroom custom home with amazing views built by Raptor Construction, Inc.
– 290 Two Cabins, this 5-bedroom Three Peaks home features more rustic features such as barn wood doors and metal accents also built by Raptor Construction, Inc.
– 306 W. Lodgepole Street #5, this 2-bedroom/2-bathroom 1,000 square foot condo has been completely remodeled by Cornerstone Creations, LLC
– 197 Wild Irishman Road, not just a remodel but an addition was added taking this 1980’s home in the 2000’s by Hess Custom Homes
– 41 Wolf Rock Road, this Estates at Settlers Creek custom home located along the Snake River was built by the Fazendin Brothers Colorado Inc.
– 40 Independence Lane, these duplex homes are currently for sale in The Alders
– 120 Glenwood Circle, this custom Highlands at Breckenridge home features some of newest trends in home building materials, constructed by Double Diamond Property & Construction
– 970 Forest Hills Drive, this custom Breckenridge home was the vision of British owners who worked with CBI Homebuilders from afar to create their contemporary home
– 282 Peerless Drive, a custom home built in the luxury Shock Hill subdivision with gondola access built by Pinnacle Mountain Homes
– 373 Timber Trail, another custom home by Pinnacle Mountain Homes in the ski in/ski out Timber Trail subdivision
– 158 Stillson Placer Terrace, if you are looking for a view take a look at this custom build by Devigne Developing, Inc.
– 1374 Broken Lance Drive #7, located in Trappeur’s Villa on the south end of Breckenridge, this 2-bedroom townhome has been remodeled by Harmony Interiors, LLC
– 111 Victory Lane, beautifully done 5 bedroom home only a few hundred feet to the ski trail sets this build by Apex Mountain Homes, Inc. apart from the rest
– 24 Tarn Trail, a contemporary 2,400 square foot 3-bedroom home near the Goose Pasture Tarn Lake in Blue River make this a must see, built by Thebeau Construction, Inc.
For additional information about the 2014 Summit County Parade of Homes or about Summit County Real Estate contact Krystal Knott with the Christie’s International Real Estate. I am happy to answer your questions about the local real estate market, run detailed searches for condos, townhomes or homes in Breckenridge, Frisco, Copper Mountain, Dillon, Silverthorne or Keystone. Search the entire Summit County MLS (all properties for sale in Summit County) online or call at 970.333.0116. I look forward to assisting you in finding the right property in Summit County, Colorado.