LIV Sotheby’s International Realty has released their 2015 end of the year Summit County Micro-Market Report (MMR).
Summit County Year-End Highlights:
The average price of single family homes, duplexes, townhomes and condos combined rose 9.2%, resulting in an average price of $564,723 in Summit County.
- Days on market are dropping (now 173 days on average)
- Sales price to list price ratio is up, averaging 97% throughout the Summit County area
- Dillon/Summit Cove’s average price is $388,283 – up 8.2%
- Keystone’s average price is $437,287 – up 23.8%
- Frisco’s average price is $580,159 – up 20.7%
- Breckenridge/Blue River’s average price is $738,168 – up 7.1%
The entire state of Colorado saw continued growth at the end point of 2015. “At the end of 2015, Colorado enjoyed a continued strong real estate market,” said LIV Sotheby’s International Realty president, Scott Webber. “An excellent sales performance in many of our unique neighborhoods reflects, among other things, strong consumer enthusiasm for the urban offerings Denver metro provides, along with the close proximity to year-round recreation offered at world class resort markets. There is no doubt that the real estate market throughout Colorado will continue to prosper.”
For additional information on Breckenridge condos or other properties in Summit County contact Krystal Knott with LIV Sotheby’s International Realty at 970.333.0116. You can also stop by our superbly located office at 101 S. Main Street in Breckenridge, the corner of Main Street and Ski Hill Road. I look forward to assisting you in finding the ideal mountain getaway in Summit County, Colorado.