Celebrate the Norse God of Snow in Breckenridge, Colorado this January 13th – 16th, 2016! Join the locals for the 53rd year of Ullr Fest for an eccentric, fun experience for all ages.
In Greek mythology, Ullr (pronounced “Oool-er”) is the winter god who is enchanted with the cold and snow. Over 4 days the Town of Breckenridge will pay homage to Ullr through various events with the hopes he will send us a powder filled winter season.
During Ullr Fest don’t be surprised to see many horned Viking helmets, fur cloaks and boots. The annual Ullr Parade is the highlight of the events, with over 12,000 enthusiasts filling Main Street. Stop by our Christie’s International Real Estate office on the corner of Main Street and Ski Hill Road for an excellent viewing of the parade!
ULLR FEST SIGNATURE EVENTS (Click here for more details and events)
– Crowning of the Ullr King & Queen + Talent Show
– Riverwalk Center / Doors Open at 6pm / FREE
– Ullr Parade / Main Street / 4:30pm
– Bonfire / South Gondola Parking Lot / 5 – 7pm
– Ullr Ice Plunge / Maggie Pond / 2-4pm
– Comedy Night / Riverwalk Center / 7pm
– Ice Skating and Ullympics / Steven C. West Arena (189 Boreas Pass Road)/ 1-3pm